Phono equalizing amplifier with dual monaural and fully-balanced input/output circuit design
The Trickle Down Effect is in full swing here, as the Design and Engineering team of Teac Japan – the same meticulous minds that bring the Esoteric line to market, have taken that expertise and folded it into the Teac Reference Series – the industries Premier line-up of mid-size and micro-size HiFi components – the most rapidly emerging class in two channel audio.
Meet the NEW PE-505 Fully Balanced Phono Preamplifier; a perfect partner for the new Teac Turntable Lineup.
- Fully balanced circuit design
- Equalizing circuit on the differential cartridge output
- High-precision RIAA circuit
- As well as the modern RIAA curve, individual curves on monaural records from DECCA and COLUMBIA issued before the RIAA curve was defined in1955 are also supported
- High Signal-to-Noise ratio
- The PE-505 achieves 106dB on the RCA input*1, and 86dB on the XLR input*2, while the residual noise voltage reaches 10μV on the MM and 85μV on the MC*3
- *1 MM *2 MC *3 XLR input
- Equips switchable load-capacity for MM cartridges and switchable load-resistance for MC cartridges
- DEMAG function to refresh the cartridges
- Patented Isolation Feet as used on all Esoteric branded products
- Available in Black only
- Product is shipping now
- Introduction Details are attached: Teac PE-505 Cutsheet